Create a winning strategy on social media.
From our extensive social media audit to social strategy and planning to management we have you covered on all bases. Below are the social media channels we manage.
LinkedIn is a social network that focuses on professional networking, business communications and career development.
Still the world’s most popular social media site, Facebook allows users to connect with their community by sharing photos, music, and educational pieces.
The most visual of all the social apps, Instagram focuses on sharing photos and videos. It is a simplified version of Facebook that also has e-commerce options.
Twitter is a ‘microblogging’ social media platform that allows you to send and receive short posts called “tweets”. Best for sharing news and informational updates.
YouTube is a video sharing service where users can watch, like, share, comment, and upload their own videos. Great for companies that distribute educational videos and webinars.
Social Media Management
Creating a strong social media strategy is important in today’s business climate. Whether your goals are building online sales or building strong brand recognition – social media will be key.
Clients and customers can’t buy from you if they do not know about you. Social Media allows you to communicate with potential customers.
We all want to work with the best in the business – no matter the business! Show your expertise and authority in your industry.
People want to do business with people – not dry corporate handouts and flyers. Show the human side of your business to create a connection with your customers.
Engage with Customers/Clients
Social media allows you to engage and create interaction with your customers when they are not in the store creating customer loyalty.
Customize Budgets as you Grow
If you choose to pursue paid social media marketing, you choose how much you want to spend and when. You don’t have to pay a set price for an ad or billboard.
Understand how brands and consumers are approaching social media with data that explores customer engagement, brand responsiveness and industry specific best practices.
- Engagement: The engagement rate is a metric often used to track how actively involved with your content your audience is and how effective your brand campaigns are. Engaged consumers interact with brands through interactions such as “likes,” comments and social sharing.
- Impressions & Reach: Impressions are how many times a post shows up in someone’s timeline. Reach is the potential unique viewers a post could have (usually your follower count plus accounts that shared the post’s follower counts).
- The most common and often important metrics to pay attention to are engagement, impressions and reach, share of voice, referrals and conversions, and response rate and time.
Build strong customer relationships with social media.
- We found that building customer relationships on social media helped brands improve their bottom line. When consumers felt connected to brands, more than half increased their spending with that company.
- 91% of people believe in social’s power to connect communities.
- 78% of consumers want brands to help people connect through social.
- 76% of respondents were more likely to buy from a brand they felt connected to on social media than a competitor.
We create custom social media strategies for our clients. See below for their experiences working with TriggerPoint Media’s Social Media team.
“TriggerPoint Media’s team took the time to explain in detail everything that we needed to understand from our social media audit to implementing our plan.”
Made it so easy!
“We spent so much time on social media before we partnered with TriggerPoint Media. They simplified and took this off our plate.”
One stop shop!
“We handed everything over to TPM to handle – content, strategy – everything! It was a great decision and we are seeing a lot of improvement in our Social Media.”
Social Media Packages
Below are preset packages for social media. Not seeing what you need? We create custom social media packages for our clients all the time!
All Content Provided by Client
Three (3) Posts per Week
Scheduled and Managed by TPM
Three (3) Profiles
Quarterly Strategy Meetings
Five (five) Custom Graphics
Social Media Profiles “Refresh”
Content Created by TriggerPoint Media
Ten (10) Custom Graphics per Month
Social Media Profiles “Refreshed” / Social Media Logos Created
Google My Business Included
CUSTOM social media Package
Click below or contact your TPM sales associate.
Wanna be social? Join our email list.
Create your social media strategy.
Get started today created and implementing your new social media strategy. To start, we will audit all of your existing social media pages and go from there. Our team will do all the heavy lifting – we just need to set a time to get started.
We look forward to talking to you and scoping out your new social media strategy. If you have any questions or want to get started on a social media audit – send us a message and a sales rep will be in contact.